Home > Audio, Food, Health Crisis > Talks by cardiologist Dr Ross Walker

Talks by cardiologist Dr Ross Walker

Dr Ross Walker is a highly respected cardiologist by anyone who has an understanding on health and wellbeing and the inadequacy of our current system.

I purchased these talks from a group that no longer exists so I presume there are no longer any copy right issues.

These messages from Dr Walker are gold, I would highly recommend anyone that has an interest in their health (which should be all of us) to listen to them.

You can see Dr Walker’s website here

Dr Ross Walker CD1

Dr Ross Walker CD2

Dr Ross Walker CD3

1. John Laidler
    August 29th, 2010 at 13:04 | #1

I had a heart attack last December – I was put unto a number of drugs, apparently the “standard issue” for heart patients. The Cardiologist then brought it back to Coversyl, Asprin and Lipitor. After 3 months i weaned myself off the Lipitor and advised the Cardiologist that I also wanted to get off the Coversyl and reduce or come off the aspirin. Since my heart attack I have gone back to regular exercise and have reduced my alcohol considerably. I take natural nutritional supplements, one of them being glyconutrients for cellular communication. I’m looking for a Cardiologist who will work with me and not just push the standard pharmaceutical program. Are you able to give me some guidance?

2. ilana
    April 2nd, 2011 at 12:52 | #2

I would like to know why is it that no one that talks about cholestrole never mentions the word homocysteine. and would like to know if bergamet would address the problem.My cystein is high about 20. and how do i treat it the best way. thank you.

3. admin
    April 13th, 2011 at 17:30 | #3

@ilana
    I have heard Dr Walker talk about homocysteine many times and I am fairly certain he covers the topic in these talks and how to treat it. Thanks for stopping by, James Hermans

4. Stuart Beard
    May 19th, 2011 at 10:32 | #4

Can you please advise me the name of the test Dr Walker talked about recently instead of cholestrole numbers to discover if I have a problem or not? My cholestrale numbers are: 6.1 and 4.1. My age is 63 years with Family Heart Problems History.
    Is it available on Medicare? If not, where in Geelong would I have it done and at what cost? Having a Stress test tomorrow as an EGC has shown that I have a LEFT BUNGLE BLOCKAGE.

5. Ray Jacobs
    June 8th, 2011 at 14:36 | #5

coronary calcium score-I just cannot find anywhere in melboune that does it. can you advise one please
    Ray Jacobs

6. admin
    June 8th, 2011 at 14:57 | #6

Hi Ray, thanks for dropping by. Try Melbourne Specialists Imaging in Camberwell. Regards, James Hermans
    Their website needs some attention though!

7. Rosemary McArdle
    July 9th, 2011 at 14:52 | #7

Good to know i’m doing a lot of things pretty well but will put to use the facts presented so clearly to make further changes in my health and wellness regime.

Thank you Doctor Walker.

8. Gina
    October 23rd, 2011 at 22:50 | #8

Hi Dr Ross Walker, Can you please advise me I have a 7.6 reading of bad cholestrol, low blood pressure. Do not smoke, I’m 52 years going through menopause. I have lost 10 kgs in last year through exercising 4x times a week. No change in the cholesterol levels. I refuse to take statin drugs because of the side effects. I have a medical condition (CLL) no treatment. I would like to low my cholesterol level I heard about a Bergamet. Can you please suggest how it is possible.

Thank you Dr Walker.

9. Chris H
    October 25th, 2011 at 03:10 | #9

I saw Dr Walker in April 2009. He was great and suggested I follow up again in 2 years.
    Unfortunately I understand he is now not available in Melbourne and I am would like to know if the tests Dr Walker did for hardening of arteries etc is available by anyone in Melbourne now. My father did die from an angina condition and I am 62 years old. Hoping you can be of some assistance.

10. Roberta Mangini
    November 30th, 2011 at 19:36 | #10

Could you please advise me of a safe alternative to Lipitor, [as you mentioned on 6PR radio talk-back last week]. My husband is complaining of muscle aches & pains since commencing it.
    Many thanks.

11. admin
    December 11th, 2011 at 16:05 | #11

Sorry Bobbie, this isn’t Dr Walker’s site here. You might have to direct this question to an understanding GP or cardiologist including the great Dr Walker himself if you live close enough. James Hermans

12. admin
    December 11th, 2011 at 16:12 | #12

Hi Chris, thanks for dropping by. Try Melbourne Specialists Imaging in Camberwell. Regards, James Hermans

13. admin
    December 11th, 2011 at 16:17 | #13

Hi Gina, I’m sorry but this not Dr Walker’s site. You should direct these questions to an understanding GP or cardiologist. Regards, James Hermans

14. Mia Walker
    February 15th, 2012 at 23:26 | #14

Hi Dr. Ross Walker,

I have heard about what you have said in regards with Lipitor. My mother aged 64 has been taking it for over 15 years, I have heard you mention that there is an alternative for Lipitor can you please advise of this ASAP and/or can you recommend any doctor/specialist in this field that we can go and see in Perth. Much appreciated, Mia Walker

15. Leon Herbert
    May 21st, 2012 at 23:29 | #15

Had angioplasty in 2002. No complications since. Take Crestor, Caria and tritace regularly as originally prescribed by cardiologist. Colestrol 3.9 and bp 130 over 80. Aged 72. Have been taking bergamot past two months and cq10x200 for same period. No sign of any toxicity . Eat prperly and exercise but nervous to avoid statins. Any advice

16. Ray Jacobs
    July 8th, 2012 at 17:20 | #16

My CK has risen from 131 in Jan to 645 in May My Dr has taken me off Lipidil 145mg 3 pw
    I feel healthly for my 76 yrs. Could there be a reason other than heart muscle? I had a calcium score test which was high but a cardiac ct angiography no problem ie low grade strenosis. Now taking 400mg magnesium orotate -200mg CQ10 & 6x 1500 mg fish oil all per day. Am I on the right track?
    Regards
    Ray Jacobs

17. pam
    July 11th, 2012 at 16:05 | #17

Hi Doctor,
    On todays show 3aw Dennis Walter you mentioned a substitute tablet for a non drinker of red wine. also I am suffering badly from hot flushes for the past 10 yrs. a lather of sweat which is embarrassing as well as draining me. You did mention some medication to take but as I was driving I missed the product. Does your new book cover menopause conditions. I am getting desperate after 10 yrs. I have had advise from my GP who said I will have to live with these conditions as menopause has affected me in this way. The lack of hormones causes these conditions forever. Say it isnt true please. desperate Pam

18. Tania Kaev
    July 18th, 2012 at 18:53 | #18

lysine and The Pauling Therapy is worth reading and researching.
    I am also reading about the benefits of Nyacin. this used to be prescribed before Statins.

19. Liz
    July 25th, 2012 at 20:12 | #19

Hello Dr Walker,
    my husband and I have been on lipitor tablets for many years, but after hearing your radio show on 6PR and your talks about Bergamet tablets, we’ve decided to give them a try. Now my question is i’ve brought some on line which are capsules Bergamet being 250mg and Ascorbic Acid being 25mg, and as i was waiting for them to come i brought some from health shop and they are tablets which i didn’t realize and the Bergamet in the tablets are 650mg and the Ascorbic Acid is 50mg, so which one’s should we be taking? and can we take them together 1twice daily before meals as now i’m confused as didn’t realize they came in different strengths. Could you please tell me what to do as i cannot afford to throw them out, do we take the same strengths till finished or as i mentioned can we take one of each?

20. Jennifer McKeon
    August 27th, 2012 at 17:15 | #20

I am a very fit health 62 year old female.I am slim (56 kl)I have never had a weight problem and have always exercised. My blood presure is perfect unfortunatly my whole adult life I have suffered from high colestrol ,my diet is healthy lots of fruits &vegetables with variety in meats chicken fish etc.My cholestrole level last week was 8.9 eeekkk my Doctor tells me it is now time to start on statans I hate medication and am very concerned that the side effects may out way the problem.I heard Dr Ross Walker on the radio one day and I liked his thinking he mentioned a test, I think it was a calcium score?Do you think this would be a god thing for me to try or should I just give up and go on the dreaded drug? Thanking you .Jennifer McKeon

1. No trackbacks yet.